Travel Independently. Budget Successfully.
DB Schenker, the Number 1 in European overland transportation, is seeking reliable haulers for the further expansion of its national and international transportation network.
Besides a clearly-defined service profile we offer you:
- assured and punctual settlement by credit note procedures with market-driven prices
- a long-term business relationship
- vehicle procurement with cost benefits
- registration of your company profile for the direct cooperation with the branches of Schenker Deutschland AG
- information about current transport offers on the internet
Schenker Carrier Application – central corporate database
The Schenker Carrier Application has been available to you as a transport carrier since 2013. The advantage of the application is that we can check centrally whether you are complying with statutory and DB Schenker regulations. This means that all of our offices across Europe can see whether you are operating as a verified carrier.
In addition, the web portal provides information on load offers and tenders specific to your routes. If you have not yet done so, please register your company using the following link:
Please click here.
To receive the "verified carrier" status, you need to upload at least the following documents:
- letter head
- EU license/national transport license
- proof of CMR insurance
- extract of the registration in the commercial register
Additional information can be found in the Schenker Carrier Application guideline, here in the "Help" function.
Here you can find all telephone numbers of our long-distance dispatch offices.
DB Schenker contacts nationwide (Germany)
(PDF | 0,02 MB)
You are looking for loads or for business opportunities with DB Schenker in your daily business? Here are the direct extensions to the employees of our dispatching units.
Last modified: 23.02.2016